Who We Are
What We Do
- Working with PIs to develop strategies for importing rodents from non-approved sources.
- Designing animal health programs that meet the client’s needs.
- Working with the client to achieve accreditation or reaccreditation from AAALAC.
- Partnering with the client as a vital team member to achieve Public Health Service (PHS) assurance for programs receiving or applying for government funding through National Institutes of Health grants.
- Providing key animal care staff to manage research animal facilities.
- Provide training programs to research staff.
- Provide ongoing training to IACUC members.
- Provide a rodent-deriving program to eradicate diseases.
- Provide professional veterinary medical services.
- Provide expert advice on animal care and use programs.
- Provide comprehensive expert advice on occupational health and safety for animal care and use programs.
- Team with clients to establish customized quality assurance (QA) programs to ensure their animal care and use programs meet or exceed regulatory and industry standards.
- Clinical or Medical Work
- Government Research Programs
- Personnel Support
- High Bio-Containment Consulting & Operations
- Animal Health Program Design